Change of Institution
IF YOU HAVE CHANGED THE COLLEGE CHOICE ON YOUR FAFSA, YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE YOUR TSAC STUDENT PORTAL IS UPDATED AS WELL.
- Click here to log into your TSAC Student Portal.
- Enter the username and password you created when you applied for TN Promise. If you need help accessing your student account, please call the TSAC Helpline at 1-800-342-1663.
- Under the "Financial Aid Summary" section, you will see "Academic Year 2020-2021" if you are a current college student or "Academic Year 2021-2022" if you are a current high school senior and a list of program names and the institutions.
- You will see a "Transfer School" button for each program. You may click on any button and update the institution which will update all programs.
- Select the correct institution from the drop down box. Click "Process Transfer Request".
- Click on "View Financial Summary" on the top right hand corner to return to your student portal. You should now see the correct institution listed under the "Grants and Scholarship Program Information" section.