Change of Institution 

If you have changed the college choice on your FAFSA, you need to make sure your TSAC Student Portal is updated as well.

  1. Click here to log into your TSAC Student Portal.
  2. Click the link labeled "Click here to process an institution transfer request for Academic Year 2016-2017".
  3. Select the correct institution from the menu.
  4. Click "Process Transfer Request".
  5. If you need help accessing your student account, please call the TSAC Helpline at 1-800-342-1663.