Trevecca Nazarene University
Students meet with an academic advisor at the end of their orientation and can set up their class schedule! Students will be assigned to their academic advisor based on their area of study.
- Students must submit an enrollment deposit and are then sent an invitiation to RSVP for one of the 2 available orientations (June and August)
- After the student RSVPs for Orientation, they receive an Orientation packet in the mail with a tentative event schedule and further instructions.
- At Orientation, the student meets with health clinic personnel about immunizations, submits the required residency form to the Center for Student Development, submits the student disclosure form to the Office of Academic Records, and meets with their academic advisor to sign up for classes.
- Students participate in peer group activities during orientation for the Life, Calling & Purpose class, which is required for all new students. This gives students a core group of peers to associate with immediately upon arrival, as well as a faculty mentor and a peer advisor in the class.
- The student’s class schedule is finalized on Move-In/Registration weekend, the weekend before the first day of class.
- Students then pick up their student IDs during Move-In Weekend, making them an official Trevecca student with a confirmed class schedule.
Students can access their Trevecca student email, class schedule, awards letter and financial information through their TNU4U portal.