- Admissions Website
- Admissions Contact: Joyce Hudson (Admissions Counselor)
- Phone: 901-543-2990
- Email: email@example.com
Tennessee College of Applied Technology (TCAT) applicants will need to access the Banner Self-Service module from a link on the institution’s website:
- Students will first need to create a user account! They can then login to Banner using their Login ID and PIN.
- They can then select the appropriate application type from the dropdown box (New College Applicant, Returning TCAT Applicant, Dual Enrollment, or Special Industry/Supplemental). Programs of study are tied to the applicant type. Example: A Dual Enrollment applicant type will only display those programs that are available for dual enrollment opportunities.
- The applicant will select an Admission Term for their earliest availability for enrollment.
- The applicant will then complete each section of the Application Checklist, including Program of Study and concentration. Programs are specific to each TCAT and Applicant Type.
- Upon completion of the Application Checklist, the applicant is able to submit their application by selecting, “Application is Complete”.
- The applicant confirms the information entered by selecting, “I agree to the terms”. The Signature Page screen informs the applicant that their application has been submitted and that additional documentation may be required and future communication will be through their account or via email.
*If an applicant does not have a Social Security Number, they need to set up an appointment with the Admissions Office to complete a manual entry of the admissions application.*
After applying, students will be able to view their processed application, application status and any additional requirements once their application has been processed by visiting the institution’s website and searching “Application Status” or accessing their MyTCAT portal.
Step 1: Complete Admission Application and FAFSA
Step 2: Submit High School/GED transcript and schedule Keytrain Enrollment Testing.
Step 3: Complete Keytrain Enrollment Testing, submit results to Student Services, and sign in to meet with financial aid to ensure they are completing all of their financial aid requirements
Step 4: Register for Classes
Step 5: New Student Orientation occurs on the first day of class. Orientations will now be held on Mondays from 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. (except for holidays). Students will also receive their IDs at orientation.