- Application and requirements checklist: https://www.jscc.edu/admissions/admission-guide.html
- All new students must complete an online Great Expectations orientation prior to registering for classes (https://www.jscc.edu/admissions/registration/orientation.html)
- Step 1: Complete an online Great Expectations information session that will provide you with much of the information you will need to be successful at JSCC.
- Step 2: Upon completion of the online information session, you will be directed to request an appointment to speak with a faculty academic advisor over the phone.
- Step 3: After you have been advised and been given specific courses and a registration PIN, you will then be able to register for your classes.
- Class Registration
- Open registration for all students begins April 19
Please visit Jackson State's website for additional information on advising and registration during the COVID-19 pandemic.
jWeb is the portal that allows students to access services online through Jackson State. You can use jWeb to register for classes, pay tuition, check your grades, and more! You will need your campus ID # from your acceptance letter in order to set-up your account through NetLogon. Here are some instructions for activating your account
Once a student’s FAFSA is received, a letter is sent out to the student the following day if documents need to be verified. When students receive that letter in the mail, Jackson State strongly encourages students to start submitting verification documents as soon as possible. Follow-up emails are sent to the students once a month and additional letters are sent out within 5-7 days if documents have discrepancies. Once students have submitted all documents, an award letter is sent in the mail to confirm. Students can also review their required documents through the Jweb portal.