- Students are encouraged to email the Charger Center at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to speak with an academic advisor.
- Students should include their first and last name, A#, a brief description of why they want to speak with an advisor and any availability restrictions. They will need to check their Columbia State email accounts for a follow-up with information on their specific appointment.
Please visit Columbia State's advising page for more specific information on student responsibilities when it comes to advising and contact information for each academic division.
ChargerNet (myCN) is Columbia State's online student services platform. You will be able to access myCN once your application for Columbia State has processed, which will be confirmed once you receive an email from Columbia State's Admissions Office.
To access myChargerNet (myCN):
- Click the myCN login icon in the upper right corner
- Click the "PVT Username Lookup" link to the left, below the login area.
- Provide the required information and click "Get PVT Username."
- Your initial password is your eight-digit birthday (mmddyyyy).
If you are in need of support with accessing your ChargerNet account, please contact the Help Desk at 931.540.2650
Columbia State students can check on what documents they need to submit on their online student portal, ChargerNet. Columbia State sends email reminders to students who still need to submit their required documentation. Some verification documents can be submitted online!