- The 13-week summer term originally scheduled to begin May 11 will now begin May 18th and will be a 12-week term ending August 7th.
- TCAT summer term will also run from May 18th through August 7th.
Last day to Drop with “W” or Change to Audit
Full Term (Jan 21 – May 7)
- Friday, March 27, 2020
2nd Session (March 23 – May 7)
- Monday, April 13, 2020
- TCAT Students who have questions regarding registration or withdrawal please contact TCATSS@chattanoogastate.edu or call us at (423) 697-4433.
- Veterans who have questions about withdrawal please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (423) 697-2509.
- International Students who have questions about withdrawal please contact Mary Knaff, (423) 697-3371 or email@example.com.
- Early College students who wish to withdraw from their dual enrollment course(s), must contact the Early College office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Early College will consult with your school counselor or high school representative before withdrawing you from the course.
All Chattanooga State students are required to meet with their academic advisors every semester before registering for classes. Students can find their advisor by logging into their Tiger Web student portal, where the name of their advisor will be listed on the homepage. Your advisor's email address, phone number and office can be found by searching Chattanooga State's directory. Many staff members do not work over the summer, so if you are unable to reach your advisor then you should contact their respective academic division for more information. Your advisor will also be assigned based on the major you have selected, so if you change majors at any point then you will be assigned another advisor. Please always make sure to bring relevant materials, including your academic and educational plan to each session!
At Chattanooga State, your student portal is TigerWeb. Through TigerWeb, you will be able to access your grades, your advisor, your schedule and lots of other important information! You will need to login with your TigerID and password, which you will receive upon your acceptance to the college. If you have forgotten your login information, you can use the TigerID Wizard to reset your information.
Students will receive a letter in the mail from Chattanooga State reminding them that they need to log into their TigerWeb portal to check their requirements for financial aid and admissions. Students are sent follow-up emails every other week from that point on until their documentation is received. If upon review the documentation is not complete or contains conflicting information, the file is marked as INCOMPLETE and students receive an email to inform them. Files are not reviewed by Chattanooga State until all required documentation is received.
Here is a video on how to check if you have Financial Aid requirements on your tiger web account.
More videos will eventually be posted to TigerWeb on the TigerTutorial page!